With a team of nearly 1250 employees at Kaizen Automotive (some of whom are brand new to the company, while others have been with us nearly 30 years) we are always looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a qualified SALES CONSULTANTS to our team at Okotoks GM!
Okotoks GM is a family orientated business, focusing on great relationships with our customer and community. We are seeking individuals who are self starters but will utilize the tools we have to build their business, creating lasting relationships with our current customers while engaging new customers in Okotoks and the surrounding areas! We offer great benefits and ongoing training and support for our employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
- Understanding and working with Automotive computer systems and processes
- Keeping informed and compliant with federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations that affect vehicle sales
- Handling finances and working with the finance manager to ensure the customer understands and is comfortable with the process
- Understanding and communicating how to service and maintain vehicles
- Creating good customer relationships and having a good customer base
- Taking customers on test drives, ensuring all proper paperwork and documentation is complete and accurate
- Keep informed and compliant with AMVIC regulations
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application an asset.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC)
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health after 90 days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.