CMP Automotive & Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a qualified SERVICE ADVISOR to our CMP Automotive team.
The Service Advisor is responsible for accurately identifying and verifying a customer’s needs, and providing professional, courteous, and positive customer service. The role must be able to effectively communicate to the customers the accurate cost of services and parts and the time of completion. The Service Advisor must keep up to date on new and used vehicle warranty repairs and how to administer them according to the manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Three or more years of previous experience as a service advisor.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- GM Experience an ASSET
- Proven track record with CSI
- Full understanding of KPI's
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Valid driver’s license in the Province of Alberta.
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health after 90 days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.