Summit Fleet is the only made-in-Alberta Fleet Management Company in Canada offering a full range of programs and services to fleets based out of Western Canada. We are a people-first company, coupled with the latest Fleet Management technology, that delivers best-in-class service
The Accessory Installer,isan entry level permanent position starting between $18-$20/hour. The role is responsible for mastering and maintaining CDK Tech Workbench, up-fitting vehicles, organizing vehicles in the yard, assisting the parts person with moving large items or organizing large quantities of received parts.
- Use CDK to locate work orders, perform work order functions and log actual time spent on a vehicle repair. Productivity will be monitored by the Service Manager and will be a part of a quarterly performance review.
- Will up-fit vehicles as requested with parts / accessories consisting of wooden box liners, back up alarms, buggy whips, mud flaps, seat covers, beacons.
- Decommissioning will consist of removing the accessories that were installed previously and reporting any damages that may have occurred to the vehicle while on rent.
- Periodically assist in moving vehicles around in the parking lot to make room for more to be dropped off.
- Assist the Parts person with moving large items and re-stocking large quantities of parts when they are received.
- General mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work with technicians and service consultants
- Positive attitude and a desire to repair vehicles correctly
- Time management skills
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health after 90 days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.