Country Hills Nissan is Canada’s largest Nissan 2.0 dealership and the newest addition to the Kaizen Automotive group! Country Hills Nissan is looking high energy, customer focused Product Specialist who are ready to give each customer an exceptional experience! If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast-paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
The Product Specialist, reporting to their respective Sales Manager, is accountable for understanding the dealerships’ vehicles (all specs, characteristics, capabilities and benefits) and conveying the information to customers. The Product Specialist must be personable, friendly, and honest, enjoy talking to people and be able to close a deal.
- Understanding and working with Automotive computer systems and processes
- Keeping informed and compliant with federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations that affect vehicle sales
- Handling finances and working with the finance manager to ensure the customer understands and is comfortable with the process
- Understanding and communicating how to service and maintain vehicles
- Creating good customer relationships and having a good customer base
- Taking customers on test drives, ensuring all proper paperwork and documentation is complete and accurate
- Keep informed and compliant with AMVIC regulations
- Must speak a secondary language – Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Hindu, Urdu an ASSET
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application an asset.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC)
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada!