Shaw GMC & Kaizen Automotive is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. With a team of nearly 1250 employees (some of whom are brand new to the company, while others have been with us nearly 30 years) we are always looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a qualified SERVICE LOT ATTENDANT to our Shaw Service team.
Working with the Sales and Financing teams, the Lot Attendant is responsible for the effective flow and accurate inventory of vehicles throughout the dealership. The Lot Attendant maintains cleanliness of vehicles and ensures they are selling ready for customers.
- Road testing of all vehicles to ensure New Car inventory is ready for customer purchase
- Fueling all New Car vehicles
- Install dealer logos on all New Car inventory
- Take photos of all New Cars once given the full clear for sell
- Running errands, including going to pick up vehicles from various locations and delivering them
- Working with the Inventory Clerk monthly to ensure accurate vehicle counts and locations
- Various others duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean abstract
- Experience in detailing vehicles an asset
- Comfortable with taking photos of New Car inventory to be placed on dealer website
- Must be punctual and have a strong work ethic
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities