Shaw GMC & Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR to our Shaw GMC team.
Some of GM’s longest-tenured and successful team members work for Shaw GMC. Contributing factors are our family values, commitment to continuous improvement by way of education and training. As a result, Shaw GMC has secured the coveted CSI (Customer Service Index) in both the Sales and Service departments, built the largest commercial business and largest GM parts wholesale businesses in Canada. Over 200 team members work hard and play hard to deliver top results and the best customer experience and exceed expectations.
The Sales Support Coordinator plays a key role in assisting both the New and Pre-owned sales departments. The Sales Support Coordinator works closely with the sales team to establish and meet monthly goals, ensuring the customer experience is elevating in all interactions. This position requires the ability to really listen and provide insight and guidance to our sales consultants to maximum their performance.
- Review leads within the last 24 hours to ensure leads are responded to timely and details are accurate by sales consultants
- Complete one and one touch bases with sales consultants to identify training opportunities – coordinate with sales support trainer to provide CRM training Connecting with customers via email after initial sales contact to provide insight and recover missed opportunities
- Measure and provide feedback on sales performance to sales managers; developing an action plan for increased results
- Review all sales consultants’ stats (outbound calls/inbounds calls/appointments) – provide direct feedback and set SMART goals
- Provide bi-weekly/monthly reporting on all customer interactions within the dealership to all senior managers
- Keep informed and compliant with AMVIC regulations
- 2-3 years of previous automotive sales experience an asset
- 2-3 years of management experience an asset
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application a must
- Strong detail orientation needed
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC)
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.