Sunridge Nissan & Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are currently looking to add a qualified USED VEHICLE SALES MANAGERto our team. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Create and organize all sales activities for the New Car Sales department.
- Recruit, hire and develop a retail sales force.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintain vehicle inventory and days’ supply.
- Ensure that salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Work with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
- Enthusiastically assist sales people in customer interactions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise new car sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Assist new car sales associates in closing sales as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing/leasing and explore different payment options.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application an asset.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC).
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.