We are growing, and we need fun, motivated individuals! Are you tired of being the hardest working person at your job, and not being recognized for it? Or maybe you a high performer at a current sales or service position and you’re looking for a change?
Perhaps you’re just looking for a rewarding job, with flexible hours and a fun work environment? We’d love to meet you!
Summit GM is one of the largest GM dealers in Canada, and we’re looking to add new Sales Consultants to our team. Ideal qualities we are looking for include, being personable, presentable, energetic, creative, outgoing, and motivated to succeed. A tech savvy, problem solver would be a great bonus!
- · Follow the Sales Process to best serve our customers.
- · Handle walk-in customers, phone ups and internet leads
- · Present vehicles, highlighting all aspects of the vehicle including
- · technology, safety, performance, styling, comfort and competitive
- · advantages
- · Clearly explain Finance, Lease and Cash purchase options
- · Prospecting new clientele and serving our existing customer
- · database
- · Staying up to date with current incentives and promotions
- · Providing world class customer service
- · Sales experience preferred, but certainly not necessary!
- · Computer literacy is a must
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Personable & Presentable
- · Valid Driver’s License
- · Ability to obtain an AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council) License
- · Clean criminal record
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive performance-based compensation with a guaranteed income
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Subsidized gym membership
- Vacation & paid time off