Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are always looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a qualified Internet Sales Coordinator to our team. Kaizen Automotive Group offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
The Internet Sales Coordinator, part of the Internet Sales Department, is responsible for responding to leads in a professional and timely manner. They must possess strong customer service skills and are enthusiastic, positive, goal minded, and a clear communicator (strong English writing and speaking skills)
- Understand and implement internet sales, follow up process, and use the lead management system effectively and efficiently
- Facilitate the Appointment Log Process to ensure appointments are created, recorded daily, tracked, and use this knowledge to confirm future appointments one day in advance with the customer
- Handle incoming phone prospects and follow up with internet leads via phone and email until you establish contact
- Try and secure an appointment to get the customer into the dealership
- Carry out some of the tasks of a Customer Service Representative as well as a Sales Consultant
- Maximize the registration of prospect names, phone numbers, and appointments
- Other duties as required
- Will need to be available all dealership hours
- 8am – 9pm Monday to Thursday
- 8am – 6pm Friday & Saturday
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Is a self-starter, has multi-tasking and prioritizing skills, interpersonal and team building skills, problem solving and decision making skills, excellent communication skills (including verbal, listening, writing)
- Take incoming sales calls and emails
- Will need to have or attain an AMVIC license upon employment
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast-paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!